Andrey Ivanov - Honored Artist of Russia, one of Russia' best jazz double bassists, invented new methods of playing jazz double bass, composer, music producer, mastermind behind numerous artistic and producing endeavors of Ivanov Brothers' International Production Centre.
Ivanov brothers – Mikhail (piano) и Andrey (double bass)
• The alliance of two prominent musicians, who won recognition in Russia and Europe.
• Ivanov Brothers as a brand appeared in 1988 as part of Rostov Trio jazz band on the stage of Rostov Philharmonic.
• In 1989 Rostov Trio was invited to work for Rostov Philharmonic.
• After winning in European jazz competition were able to perform at major venues worldwide.
• Touring geography: France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Finland, Canada.
• Since 2014 have been MRP's soloists.
• Winners of Russian National Competition for young jazz musicians (Rostov-on-Don, 1988)
• Grand-Prix in European jazz competition (Brussels, 1989)
• Participated in:
- North Sea Jazz Festival (Netherlands, 1991)
- Montreal Jazz Festival (Canada, 1992)
- Montreux Jazz Festival (Switzerland)
- Belga Jazz Festival (Belgium, 1994)
• Winners of Moscow government award in the field of literature and art for Mikhail Ivanov's symphony poem "My Russian Heart" (2010)
• Winners of Russian government award in the field of culture for Ivanov Brothers' Symphojazz program (2013)
Collaborated with celebrated Russian, European and American soloists and ensembles, including Georgy Garanyan, Sergey Mazayev, Arkady Shilkloper, Denis Matsuyev, Igor and Oleg Butman, Borislav Strulev, Valery Ponomaryov, David Goloshekin, Frank Vagane (Belgium), Chanda Rule (USA), Arlee Leonard (USA), Alexey Utkin and Hermitage ensemble, Moscow Virtuosos orchestra led by Vladimir Spivakov, New Russia State Symphony Orchestra led by Yuri Bashmet, Academic Symphony Orchestra led by Yuri Simonov.